Registrar of Voters
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday–Thursday
Tel: 860.848.6783 (Christine Kutz ext 740, Dana McFee Ext 741)
The Town of Montville has three polling places consisting of six (6) voting districts. The office of the Registrar of Voters is responsible for the following:
· Setting up voting machines and hiring poll workers
· Setting up and running elections, primaries, and referendums
· Keeping records on all voters
· Assisting others with election based problems
Voter Registration Forms
English Language Voter Registration Form
Spanish Language Voter Registration Form
Voter registration forms must be mailed or delivered in person. We are unable to process forms sent by fax or email.
High School Registration Program
An annual registration drive is held at the high schools at which 17-year-old students may pre-register to vote. Students attending school from other towns may also register during this drive. Their voter registration cards will be sent to their town of residence.
· District 1 & 6, Town Hall Gymnasium
· District 2 & 5, Mohegan School
· District 3 & 4, Fair Oaks School
Links to the maps of the revised voting districts are now available on the left column of this page.
Please see the list to the left.
Information and Forms
· Voter registration cards
· List of voters to candidates