Lisa J. Terry, Town Clerk, CMC
Katie Sandberg, Asst. Town Clerk
Montville Town Hall, Room 5
310 Norwich-New London Tpke.
Uncasville, CT 06382
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Telephone: (860) 848-6784 Fax: (860) 848-9784
The purpose of the Town Clerk’s Office is to record, index, and make documents available for public inspection, and to maintain records and vital statistics. Our office is the repository of an enormous amount of information and we administer a variety of services including:
- Issuance of Licenses and Permits
- Land Records and Vital Statistics
- Notary Services
- List of Justices of the Peace
A fee schedule for all records and licensing provided is available online. The Town Clerk also handles miscellaneous duties such as jurisdictional codification of ordinances and regulations and serving as agent for the town as well as custodian of the Seal of the Town of Montville.
A variety of forms available from the Town Clerk's office can be located in our online file repository:
- Request For a Certified Copy of a Birth Record from the Town
- Request For a Certified Copy of Marriage Record from the Town/City Vital Records
- Request For a Certified Copy of Death From the Town/City of Death
- Request for Appointment to a Board or Commission
- Registration of Property Being Foreclosed
Election forms are also available through the State of Connecticut.