Barbara Griffin Finance Director
John Dunn Town Treasurer
Montville Town Hall, 2nd Floor
310 Norwich-New London Turnpike
Uncasville, CT 06382
8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Tel: (860) 848.6777
Fax: (860) 848.4534
The Finance Department is comprised of the Finance Director, the Town Treasurer, an Accounts Payable Clerk, a Payroll Clerk, the Assessor's Office, and the Tax Collector's Office.
The Finance Director and her office staff are responsible for the following:
- Keeping of accounts and financial records
- Maintaining custody of town funds and making authorized disbursements
- Maintaining custody of all payment and performance bonds, procuring adequate fidelity bonds for all town employees
- handling funds, and procuring revenue bonds which have been authorized by procedures established in the Charter
- Preparation of all financial data for the Town's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- Preparation and implementation of the fiscal year budget.
To view Budget Summaries click on the links to the left.
Court ordered foreclosures can be found on the State of Connecticut Judicial website.
Bids and Proposals: Not all bids and proposals will be available at this website page. Contact the Finance Department for more information.
Public Auctions, click here for upcoming auctions.