Theresa Hart Finance Director
Pamela Bonanno Town Treasurer (email)
Montville Town Hall, 2nd Floor
310 Norwich-New London Turnpike
Uncasville, CT 06382
8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Tel: (860) 848.6777
Fax: (860) 848.4534
The Finance Director and her office staff are responsible for the following:
- Keeping of accounts and financial records
- Maintaining custody of town funds and making authorized disbursements
- Maintaining custody of all payment and performance bonds, procuring adequate fidelity bonds for all town employees
- handling funds, and procuring revenue bonds which have been authorized by procedures established in the Charter
- Preparation of all financial data for the Town's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- Preparation and implementation of the fiscal year budget.
To view Budget Summaries click on the links to the left.
Court ordered foreclosures can be found on the State of Connecticut Judicial website.
Bids and Proposals: Not all bids and proposals will be available at this website page. Contact the Finance Department for more information. Due to Covid-19, a proposal may be delivered by regular or overnight mail to: Town of Montville - Attn Finance Office, 310 Norwich-New London Turnpike, Uncasville, CT 06382. It can also be placed in the drop box outside the Town Hall or delivered to the Finance Office at the address listed above. The Town of Montville will be utilizing a virtual FreeConferenceCall service for bid openings. The call in number is 605-313-5935 Access Code 401237
Public Auctions, click here for upcoming auctions.