Montville, CT

Sports Licenses & Permits

Sports Licenses & Permits

Katie Haring Town Clerk, MCTC

Montville Town Hall, Room 5
310 Norwich-New London Turnpike
Uncasville, CT 06382

Office Hours

8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Tel: (860) 848.6784
Fax: (860) 848.9784

Contact This Department

We do NOT issue land owner permits.  They must be obtained online through the state DEP website at the link below.

The Town Clerk's Office issues the following Sports Licenses:

  • Fishing
  • Hunting
  • Trapping
  • Archery
  • Trout and Salmon Stamps
  • Deer Permits (Muzzleloader & Shotgun)
  • Migratory Bird Stamps (Duck Stamp & HIP Permit)
  • Game Bird Conservation Stamp (Turkey & Pheasant)

CLICK HERE to purchase your sports licenses online.
The State of Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection has implemented an automated sports licensing system where Connecticut residents can obtain their sports licenses and permits through the DEP website.

Click here for fees.