Registrar of Voters
Registrar of Voters
Robin Marquand Registrar, Democrat
Dana McFee Registrar, Republican
Montville Town Hall, Room 2
310 Norwich-New London Turnpike
Uncasville, CT 06382
8:00 am - 11:00 am & 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Monday-Thursday
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Friday
Tel: (860) 848.6783
Fax: (860) 848.6639
Tel: (860) 848.6740 Robin Marquand
Tel: (860) 848.6741 Dana McFee
Due to COVID-19, our office hours have been limited.
For questions about the upcoming election or your voter registration:
Leave us a phone message at (860) 848-6783 or click on the contact this department above.
We will answer your emails and voicemails as soon as we possibly can.
Thank you for your patience.
For Absentee Ballots please contact the Town Clerk's office.
The Town of Montville has three polling places consisting of six (6) voting districts. The office of the Registrar of Voters is responsible for the following:
- Setting up voting machines and hiring poll workers
- Setting up and running elections, primaries, and referendums
- Keeping records on all voters
- Assisting others with election based problems
Voter Registration Forms
Voter registration forms must be mailed or delivered in person. We are unable to process forms sent by fax or email.
High School Registration Program
An annual registration drive is held at the high schools at which 17-year-old students may pre-register to vote. Students attending school from other towns may also register during this drive. Their voter registration cards will be sent to their town of residence.
- District 1 & 6, Town Hall Gymnasium - 310 Norwich New London Tpke, Uncasville
- District 2 & 5, Mohegan Elementary School - 49 Golden Rd, Uncasville
- District 3 & 4, Montville Community Center (Fair Oaks School) - 836 Old Colchester Rd, Oakdale
Links to the maps of the revised voting districts are now available on the left column of this page. Please see the list to the left.
Information and Forms
- Voter registration cards
- List of voters to candidates