DOG LICENSE RENEWALS ARE DUE DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE.
If you no longer have your dog or have moved please call or email us to update our records.
860-848-6784 or KHaring@montville-ct.org
SAVE TIME! Register by mail!
- Enclose the renewal notice or Click here to view and print the form for NEW dogs.
- Make checks payable to: MONTVILLE TOWN CLERK
- Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of tag & license.
- Enclose proof of rabies vaccination (NOT THE TAG).
*Required only if reminder notice indicates the rabies certificate has EXPIRED.
- Enclose Certificate of Spaying/Neutering.
*Required only if the reminder does NOT indicate S or N.
- Mail to: Montville Town Clerk
310 Norwich-New London Tpke.
Uncasville, CT 06382
- Male $19.00
- Neutered Male $8.00
- Female $19.00
- Spayed Female $8.00
After June 30 there is a $1.00 per month late fee charged for a dog over 6 months of age that is not licensed.
REMINDER: If you own one or more dogs, please include separate fees and renewal notices or new dog forms for each.
In the State of Connecticut it is a law to license your dog in the Town Clerk's office of the Town in which you reside as soon as the dog has reached the age of 6 months. To avoid any delays or inconvenience to you, and to avoid penalties and/or fines, please license before June 30 of the current year. Proof of current rabies vaccine and if the dog is spayed or neutered is required.
Also, please note:
- If you have just moved into town or acquired a new dog you are still required to register the dog even if it is not June.
- If you no longer have your dog, please call so we can update our files.