Montville, CT

Municipal Customer Service

Why don’t the most important people in town, Councilors and Board of Ed officials all have an email address?

Most Town Councilors have chosen to receive email through the ’Contact’ or ’Contact This Department’ features located on each website page. Regular mail to Town officials can be addressed to: Montville Town Hall, 310 Norwich-New London Turnpike, Uncasville, CT 06382. Telephone numbers for each are located in the Town Directory or on the Town Council page under Government.

Board of Education members can be reached through the Office of Superintendent, Old Colchester Rd. Oakdale, CT 06370-0078, Phone: (860) 848-1228, Fax: (860) 848-0589.

I would like to lodge a complaint regarding traffic going to and from the casino. Can I direct my comments to someone at Town Hall?

Yes, the Mayor serves as the Legal Traffic Authority of the Town. Please feel free to call or stop in.

Where does one go to apply for a position with the Town? Are the jobs advertised? How about employment with the school system?

The Mayor serves as head of personnel and you may pick up/drop off applications at that office. Positions not filled from within are advertised in The New London Day. Persons interested in employment with the school system must apply at the Board of Education offices located in the Montville High School.