8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Tel: (860) 848.6784
Fax: (860) 848-9784
Katie Sandberg, Town Clerk
310 Norwich New London Tpke
Uncasville, CT 06382
NOVEMBER 3, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION INFORMATION
All polling locations in Montville will be open on Election Day November 3, 2020 from 6:00AM - 8:00PM to vote in person.
Call the Registrar of Voters at 860-848-6783 to find out your polling location.
District 1 & 6 - Montville Town Hall Gymnasium, 310 Norwich New London Tpke, Uncasville
District 2 & 5 - Mohegan Elementary School, 49 Golden Rd, Uncasville
District 3 & 4 - Montville Community Center (Fair Oaks School), 836 Old Colchester Rd, Oakdale
ABSENTEE BALLOT INFORMATION
The Secretary of the State's Office will be sending every registered active voter an Absentee Ballot Application in mid-September 2020. If you would like to vote by Absentee Ballot please fill out & sign the application and return it in the provided envelope to the Montville Town Clerk. Ballots will be mailed out to all that request them using this application beginning October 2, 2020. When you receive the ballot in the mail you will need to fill out the ballot, sign the inner envelope and return it to the Montville Town Clerk by 8pm on Election Day for your vote to be counted. Completed ballots may be mailed, dropped off in the Ballot Drop Box located outside of Town Hall or dropped off in person to the Town Clerk during regular office hours.
If you do not receive your Absentee Ballot Application in the mail please contact the Town Clerk at 860-848-6784 to verify your registration information is correct. You may print an application HERE.
SIMPLE STEPS TO VOTE BY ABSENTEE BALLOT:
1. Fill out and return an application to the Town Clerk's Office
2. Receive your ballot in the mail (available beginning October 2nd)
3. Fill out your Ballot Completely and insert it into inner envelope "B" Don't forget to SIGN, DATE & SEAL the envelope!
4. Insert envelope "B" containing your ballot into the outer envelope addressed to the Town Clerk and seal.
5. Return your completed ballot to the Town Clerk's Office by 8PM on November 3, 2020!
How can I submit my application or return my completed ballot?
1. BY MAIL: Sent to the Town Clerk's Office. Be sure to allow shipping time of at least 7 days.
2. DROP BOX: The Absentee Ballot Drop Box in front of Town Hall on sidewalk ensures prompt & safe delivery.
3. IN PERSON: Deliver in person to the Town Clerk's Office during regular office hours. 8am-4:30pm Mon - Fri
The Town Clerk's Office administers election services for the Town of Montville including:
- Distribution of voter registration cards
- Provision of absentee ballots
- Maintenance of election and campaign financing records
- Preparation of Ballots
- Administration of the oath of office to all elected officials.
A variety of printable election-related forms are also available directly from the Secretary of the State’s office.
Applications for Absentee Ballots can also be downloaded from the Secretary of the State’s website.